What Our Tai Chi Students Say
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what our students are saying about their experience with Tai Chi at The School of Tai Chi Chuan of Metropolitan Washington, Inc. Then join us - check out our class schedule or contact us for more information.
- I appreciate the patience of the instructors and their willingness to repeat often. They give individual and personal attention to correct our movements.
- Tai chi has become an important part of my personal health regime.
- I like the camaraderie among the students and between the teachers and students.
- The teachers are great! They explain the moves well. Small classes, friendly people. Good pace of instruction.
- Tai chi has served as a ‘centering’ event to focus on personal spiritual development. Aids in relaxation.
- The attention to basic principles in class enables me to work on my own.
- I respect the instructors’ knowledge of the form and the history.
- I’ve become more relaxed, rooted, balanced and serene.
- Feedback is non judgmental , teaching us to rely on our own inner responses, deepening our ability to listen to our bodies.
- I like all of the teachers. They are kind, cheerful, and so eager to teach. They all teach in such a way that confidence is instilled in the student.
- I can tune out, shut down, and focus at the drop of a hat now.
View our class schedule or contact us for more information. We'd love for you to join us!
Copyright 2018 by The School of Tai Chi Chuan of Metropolitan Washington, Inc.